About Me

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hairs a Thought

A couple of weeks ago I was tutoring Jenny when we had a little bit of time left at the end before her Dad showed up. Jenny noticed my earrings on my desk and picked them up and started looking through them, she tried every single earring on me and decided which ones were the most pretty. Somehow she went from looking at my earrings to doing my hair, this is the result...



A couple of days ago I decided to see if my hair was long enough to do the cone head, it works but I think it would do better my hair was a little longer and if it was straightened.
When I was walking around after-school yesterday Zoey told me that I look like a Christmas tree...quite funny! So then as Wendy was leaving she said "Good-bye Teacher Beth Christmas Tree!"
Yuling told me that I was "brilliant!"

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this is quite funny! Playing with hair is always fun.

    I'm just starting-- but check it out! :)
    http://caraboulton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete