Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mango's Come In a Glass

We got to Far East a little early and we were both hungry so we decided that we would try one of the little stands downstairs in the food court. I ordered a mango yogurt smoothie...

...I might possibly be willing to go back just for that, because I ordered it with something else it only cost me $20 NT or less than a $1 US! It was so delicious, it really tasted like mango's, was icy, cold, yummy, milky---all the things a good smoothie should be!


For my main course I ordered tortilla wraps. Basically it was tortilla's deep fried with meat, cheese, lettuce, and pineapple- it was actually quite tasty. It also came with chips and "salsa" definitely did not taste like salsa but it wasn't enough to deter me from the rest of the meal :D

4 comments:

  1. Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mango shake looks super tasty!

    BTW, looks like you have some spam comments...

    ReplyDelete