About Me

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Extravaganza!

The baking fun continues! I had always thought that it would be fun to have a bread maker but I never realized how much I would LOVE having one! I've only had it for two weeks and as of this morning it has already been used 6 times, let's just say we've gone through quite a bit of flour :D
After I tried my hand at a loaf of bread I made dough in the maker and then used it to make cinnamon rolls. I found a recipe online, they were good but probably not my favorite that I have ever made---a little too dry for me.



(notice the pretty new placemats that we got...Janet's sister made them for us!)



Since this I've also tried making a quick bread (an hour instead of 3), it wasn't my favorite and I think that I will avoid it generally unless I don't have a choice and I also made dough again to make scones with honey butter the other night---delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment