About Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I grew up in a little town in Oregon on the coast...most people have never heard of it and when they hear the name they think it's in Ohio, Washington, or Spain.
2. Despite what it may seem like sometimes I am not a huge fan of being the center of attention.
3. I try not to live with regret and to have a smile on my face.
4. My blog is my journal and scrapbook, I am more constant at it than I have ever been with the other two (and many other things).
5. I have been to 3 of the 7 continents and hope to some day go to at least the main 6.
6. I would much rather it be raining than sunshiny or snowing.
7. I'm a softy for romance books.
8. I wish that I could just be done with school and be teaching in some other country.
9. My favorite words/sayings probably are "Hi" or "Merry Christmas" (need not be Christmastime).
10. Besides wanting to be a teacher my other dream jobs have always been to own a bakery, bed and breakfast or be a party/wedding planner.
11. I love that my Mom has moved to Utah but sometimes feel like I am in limbo and don't have a "home" anymore
12. With so many of my friends and siblings married I have much of my wedding already planned.
13. Sometimes I have days where I just feel like crying, no reason why...I hate those days.
14. My names comes from Little Women (and connections to family via Elizabeth). When I was younger I was disappointed that my parents had given me the character who died and I wished that they would have named me Elizabeth so that I had the choice of what to be called (I'm a big fan of Beth now...I like to be unique :D).
15. I strongly dislike talking on the phone, it's just so awkward to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment