About Me

Friday, February 18, 2011

Potty Training

I babysit a two year old...she is mostly potty trained but she is still a two year old and has problems sometimes. Last week we had an episode where she had wet panties. Later that day we were getting ready to go outside and play but I explained that I needed to go potty before we left, she didn't understand why I needed to do that and so I explained to her that I didn't want to have wet panties (the ways of explaining to a two year old :D), after I went to the bathroom she was very concerned about whether or not my underwear was wet and even offered me a pair of hers to wear (very sweet and rather funny at the same time).

Yesterday we were in the middle of playing a game when I told her that I needed to run to the bathroom really quick, as I was shutting the door I hear "is your underwear ok?" That's the last time that I try explaining something to a two year old! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment