About Me

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.


I really try not to have insecurities, once in awhile I worry about my weight---but I figure if I try as hard as I can and love myself if others have issue with it that is their problem not mine. But if I had to say that I had an insecurity it would be that I'm never going to find someone to love and love me...I know that I'm not that old and that most of my siblings got married a little later than most (and they are extremely happy now!), but I am getting older and it does scare/worry me sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Guess what . . . I feared the same thing, right up until the night I got married. I think it's hard to imagine and we all are soooo vulnerable. We are all cheering you and K-man on. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete