About Me

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and someone you used to be close with.

I'm sure that I have a picture with this person somewhere in my collection but it's at my Mom's house and not on a computer. I used to be friends with ___, she lived two doors away and we played together almost everyday from when she moved-in in Kindergarten. In middle school her parents got a divorce and both parents got re-married, things started going downhill for her from there. She brought a knife to school and threatened someone and so was suspended from Toledo. Her Dad got a transfer to a different store and they thought it came at a perfect time. I saw her once in high school but we never talked. We're "friends" on myspace but it makes me sad to see what has become of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment