About Me

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

???????????

This one is a little hard for me...I don't currently have the "love of my life/eternal companion to conveniently put in this place (conveniently seems maybe a little harsh but I think that if I did have a "love of my life" he would go into this spot without thought). Next on the list would obviously come my family and friends...I think that having these people makes my life more full than it is, happier even, but I also don't think that my life would end if these people were to die (case in point my Dad). My life becomes a little sadder and I miss them like crazy but I think that if they left I could still continue living (how depressing is this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment