About Me

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awesome Roommates!

Yeah I'm Home! and I have plenty to write about, I will as soon as I get pictures from Mom!

I've heard from many girls (and guys) about the drama that they have in their apartments and how they don't get along with their roommates and are just counting down the days until they can move out. I have been really lucky and never had that problem before, in fact it's quite the opposite--I really enjoy getting to know the people that I'm living with, talking with them, hanging out and learning/growing because of them. Sure we don't always agree but why focus on that?,
That being said I currently have some awesome roommates (not to downgrade the awesomeness of past roommates), this morning when I came home I was greeted with this (please forgive the upside-ness of the words, I didn't really think as I was taking the pictures and just shot as I saw it):














I had a wonderful trip and being home was made a gazillion (:D) times better seeing the thoughtful thing that my roommates did for me...I missed them too and glad that I'm back!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of them! I missed you, too and I'm glad you made it home safely! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    Oh, and it turns out that Kandis will still be here til tomorrow night or Saturday morning. I'm not sure if you were planning on watching Alli tomorrow, but now you can sleep in if you want!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete