About Me

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getting to Know You

(When I was thinking of a title for this post I thought of that song and this movie and realized that I haven't seen it in awhile and I would like to...good thing my Mom has it so that I can borrow :D)

This evening at ward prayer my apartment did the spotlight (which we have been avoiding for awhile now). Basically you are supposed to think up a creative way to introduce your apartment, we decided to split of the ABC's and introduce yourself using those letters. I got D,F,L,and X.

D: Don't Drink Dairy
F: Filled- my passport is half filled with Peru, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Cambodia (afterwards I found out that our new 1st counselor in the Bishopric served in Cambodia so he asked me about why I had been there and what I had done)
L: Love blogging and baking
X: X-Ray, I had an x-ray on my brain (well I guess my whole body technically) after blacking out while driving on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment