About Me

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 21

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

In the ward that I grew up one of the families owned a Christmas tree farm with lots of space, every summer my ward would have a camp-out there for one night. One of the traditions was that we always played capture the flag in the trees (at night when it was dark). I don't remember how old I was but we were playing, we weren't supposed to have any lights on but I was carrying a flashlight on my wrist in case I got scared (not a huge fan of the dark). I was running by someone when the flashlight on wrist swung up and hit them in the head...I have always felt really bad about it (and I'm still not sure to this day if I every told him that it was me---I may or may not have kept running into the dark so they wouldn't know it was me).

No comments:

Post a Comment