About Me

Monday, March 14, 2011

Worn Again!


Do you see that dress that I'm wearing at Nathan and Sallee's wedding? Yesterday I wore it for the first time in a little over 2 and a half years. Why you may ask did I wait so long to wear it again?.... because until only a few months ago it was lost and not to be found. But I did find it, care to make a guess at where it was discovered? I'll tell you, in a box, in the back of Kyle's (my single brother) closet. The other items found in this box-another skirt or two, two purses, my hairdryer, plus some other assorted items. How my brother did not notice the box there I will never know, but it has been found again AND worn again. It will be worn soon again I believe as I got lots of compliments on it yesterday! :)

1 comment:

  1. You've slandered my good name!

    And a slight defense -- the box was *closed* all the time it was in my closet and it had my name on it... so I wasn't completely obtuse.

    ReplyDelete