About Me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sliding Doors


I seemed to just invite people to watch me yesterday (see HERE), there was the TP episode and then there was the time that I walked into the closing door :D I was talking to Andrea and was trying to walk through the doors, they were closing but I assumed that they would start to open when I walk towards it, yeah well I was wrong it didn't sense me there or something and kept on closing--with me in the door!! It kind of squished me :D There was a couple that was walking through some other doors, some people standing at starbucks and some other people standing right inside the door and they all saw it! The couple didn't know what to do, they just kind of stared at me but the others started to laugh. I started to laugh too, I'm such a dork--only I would walk into a closing door.

No comments:

Post a Comment