About Me

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TP


You know those embarrasing stories about people leaving the bathroom and they have toilet paper stuck to the bottom or their shoe? (or worse sticking out of their dress or pants) Yeah well that almost happened to me yesterday when we were at the A-Mart, luckily it didn't! Beacuse I wouldn't have just been some random person walking around with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of their shoe, I would have been the fat American with Princess Leia buns on the top of my head walking around with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I already get watched by peopel everywhere I go, why not just add that :D
But again luckily that story didn't happen, I was just about to open the bathroom stall when I noticed that floor was littered with toilet paper (for the sake of my ewww factor we are going to pretend that it was unused toilet paper) and that one piece was stuck to the bottom of my shoe. It took me a bit to get it off, but get it off I did and my embarrassment for the day was kept to a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment