About Me

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cambodia!

Have I mentioned that I am going here in less than a month! I'm super duper excited about going, but a little sad because at the same time it signifies that my time here is done and that I will be going home the day after I return from Cambodia. Andrea and I are going for a fun filled 5 day/4 night adventure, filled with tours, swimming at our fancy hotel (and boy is going to be fancy-I mean, it has a swimming pool!), an hour long massage, shopping, and super yummy food.
These next 4 weeks are going to go by like crazy, still to do: practice, practice, practice graduation and get the kids get ready; hopefully plan a picnic; maybe go on a field trip to Ocean Park (Stephanie and I were talking about it the other day, not quite sure if it will come to pass); take a gazillion pictures, graduation, have a five year old sleepover at the school, continue with daily lessons and tutoring, pack, clean, figure out if need to send home a box, and keep my blog up to date (I'm sure there is more but that's what is at the top of the list and mind).
I have enjoyed my time here but can't believe how quickly it has flown by, I'll be sad to go home but extremely happy at the same time, I miss my family and friends, and as weird as it is to say it- I'm ready to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment