About Me

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who You Gonna Call?

I've had a couple of youtube links sitting open in my browser for close to a week now, waiting to share, but haven't had the time to do it. I had 3 of my 4 tutor students cancel today, so I think that I have the time :D
If you haven't figured out by now I love improv or flash mob things people do and love to share them with others (count yourself lucky I don't even show a fraction of what I watch). I just had to show this one, I love The Ghostbusters and used to watch them often (this made me feel like watching them all again) and thought that it was really cool that they did it where the original scene was filmed. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! That's hilarious! I haven't been reading Improv Everywhere lately--looks like I've been missing out.

    Thanks for the laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete