About Me

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bodine Reception

Friday, the day after I got to Utah, one of my favorite roommates made the decision to change her last name and get married! Sadly because I didn't have a car or a way to get to the Temple I didn't get to go there and see them come out of the Temple. But I was able to go with Jamie to their reception Friday night in Orem. It was so much fun and I was so happy to see all of my roommates, I hadn't realized how much I had missed them. Sad day but all of my pictures from that night are really blurry :(

Of course I had to take a mini- 225 Tingey photo with Jamie and Katie, sadly we were missing Erika, Chelsea, and Shalynn--we missed them :(

I realized that during Spring term we never took any photos all together, so I gathered Andrea, Sarah, and Kathryn together so that we could take a picture together. I am sad that they are blurry...we will definitely have to take a better one when the future Sisters Hart and Zitting return from their missions.

Of course I had to get one with the beautiful bride, my roomy from upstairs in the Log Cabin!

Jamie and I were excited to see each other, we were just prepping for the next week when we were going to be spending TONS of time together in Houston for Erin's wedding as her GORGEOUS (;D) bridesmaids! (I apologize...Maid of Honor- Jamie and Bridesmaid-Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment