About Me

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Walk to Remember

Monday night I spent with Nathan and Sallee...I rode the bus and TRAX to Salt Lake where Nathan picked me up. Sallee wasn't home yet when we got back to their house so I helped by mowing their back lawn. When Sallee she got dinner ready, a super yummy pizza that they cooked on the BBQ.
Nathan and I picked some veggies from their garden for our salads, Nate handed me a carrot to eat, I was about part way through it when I noticed that it had a perfect hole at the end of the carrot, it reminded me of the Very Hungry Caterpillar so I of course had to take a picture of it.

The super yummy pizza that Sallee made for dinner...it was super cool, she cooked it on the BBQ and it cooked really quickly.

When dinner was over we decided to go on a walk and of course we had to have a dessert :D We ate these popsicles made from cut-up fresh peaches and ice cream.

The walking partners in crime.

Poor Nate had to take me to the airport the next morning super duper early, but I was grateful for him being willing to and that I got to spend some time with Nathan and Sallee.

No comments:

Post a Comment