About Me

Sunday, September 20, 2009

DQ With Korrin

Tuesday I took Mom to the airport and then I got to go hang out with my good friend Korrin from the stake. We hung out for awhile and had dinner with her family and then went and watched All About Steve---it wasn't my favorite movie, it had a lot of language that I thought was unnecessary and there was also a couple of scenes that we didn't really like. But after the movie we went to Dairy Queen (for being a college town there wasn't a ton to do at night) and had fun...we both got the special blizzard of the month "Oreo Cookie Jar," it had Oreos, Cookie Dough, and Fudge- we kind of felt that it was an overload of chocolate when the edges were caked with the fudge. Despite the disappointments in the movie and our blizzards we still had fun.
I thought that the frosting detail on this ice cream cake looked really cool...not a lot of hard work that went into it but still cool non-the-less.

A blurry picture of Cool Corn! (Korrin)

The cups all had these funny things on them and of course I couldn't resist and had to take a picture of the different ones that we had.
This one says: "My wife doesn't know I stop for a blizzard on every bike ride."

"I know Grandpa can't resist my "Can we get a blizzard?" look!"

"When I'm sad- I get a blizzard. When I'm happy- I get TWO!"

I don't generally do much with my days off except work with Mom on the house projects so it was nice to go out and do something different- and to see good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment