About Me

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chocolate Egg

I guess sometime in the past couple of days Amy has gotten bit by something and it has created a red rash all over her body, so she stopped by earlier in the afternoon to tell us that she would not be able to join us for dinner but she did bring us a gift of a chocolate egg. When Natalie and I were done with dinner tonight we decided to break into it, this is what we found.....The egg cut in half, if you look at the top of the picture you can see the red "pill" that came inside it.


Natalie trying to get open up the pill so that we could find out what was inside.


"What is it? What is it?

The paper supposedly telling me what it was.

And here it is all together, I guess when you open it, it is a paint brush with some paint- we have yet to try it out though.
I know that you might be wondering why I am posting something random like this, but I have to document what it is or else the pictures sitting on my computer will be a complete waste as I am sure that it many weeks/months to come I would not remember what it was. :D

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!! That's a kinder egg and I love them with a love that is deep. Don't worry. You can find them here in the states you just have to go to specialty stores

    ReplyDelete