About Me

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Splish, Splash Went the Picture Bash!

Umm.... a lot of these pictures are of the water show and the fireworks. As much as I would like to explain each and every single photo it would all start to sound repetitive (and I mean really repetitive). So I will just explain the random photos that are in and among the water show/fireworks photos-- if you really have questions about the others you know how to get hold of me and to ask. I will add this post of the pictures and then try and add another one of the movies-- it is being really slow tonight with uploading so I will try to break it up into parts.

This is on our paddle boat, Natalie and I (doing the traditional Taiwan peace sign-- they really love doing that and generally will do it for every picture).

My friend the buoy that we saw from a distance, and of course Natalie and I with it.

This is when we had all three of the paddle boats tied together, from one end-- there is another picture from our end but I'm not in the picture so I didn't feel like posting it :D

Here are the other two boats coming towards us when we decided to bumper boat them.

Here is the beginning of many, many water show and firework pictures.. these pictures don't even begin to do the show justice- it was amazing and beautiful!







This is Natalie and Grace waiting for the 2nd show to start.

It's ME!!! also waiting for the 2nd show to start...apologize, Natalie is not the best photographer.





Natalie and Grace dancing before the others joined them.


The map of the lake that we paddled across.

Here is the table laden with food at one point (there was even more that is not shown)

I especially thought that you might be interested in the fish, doesn't that just scream "EAT ME!!!!"



The outside of the program.

The inside of the flyer that they handed out..it was big time, they had a program

The whole group practicing the flutes before the actual show began (they changed into matching clothes for the show)

This is of the two girls that played the piano mostly.

Here are two of the guys that were with us on their paddle boat (right before we bumped them...yeah!)

1 comment:

  1. Beth -- sounds like you had a great day! BTW, that fish looks scrumptious. I want some.

    ReplyDelete