About Me

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Confetti of Pictures

sHere is Natalie, Brooke and I with the aborigine male dancers. Notice how short most of them are, and that you can't see them. The guy on the far right cracked me up during the whole show, he just looked like he really knew what he was doing but yet he was still having fun doing it. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Here we are again..notice how I radiate like an angel :D! This is us with some the female dancers if you could not figure it out. I am wearing my headband and then Natalie is wearing Eliza's. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Brooke: playing with the sparklers that Stephanie bought on Tuesday night when we went to the beach. With Natalie sitting behind her. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Yeah here is me playing with my sparkler, look at how long the sparkler is! And I don't think that all of it is in the picture. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
I put a couple of pictures in from the water show that we went to on Monday at Carpe Lake, not too many though as you have already seen a bunch from Saturday. (Monday, August 18, 2008)
Here is the four necklaces that I bought at the aborigine stone market.. the far left one and the 3rd one over from the left are the rose stone (that only comes from Hualien) and the other two I am not sure what kind of stone they are. (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
Here is my cool headband that I bought from the aborigines at the show on Tuesday night. (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
My cool barrette that is hand painted that I bought at the night market Tuesday night. (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
Brooke and I Monday night at Carpe Lake. (Monday, August 18, 2008)
Natalie, Brooke, and Stephanie dancing during the aborigine show..Natalie far left in Blue shirt, Brooke 3rd from right in striped shirt, Stephanie 2nd from right in pink shirt. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Brooke eating her ice cream waffle snack that she got from 7-Eleven. (Wednesday, August 20, 2008)
Me slurping up my slurpee from 7-Eleven. (Wedesday, August 20, 2008)
7-Eleven, just for the heck of it. (Wednesday, August 20, 2008)
The yummy cake that we got for Brooke for her birthday. (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
The brownie things that we got for the kids for Brooke's birthday party. (Thursday, August 21, 2008)

One of the many dances that they did during the aborigine show. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
A cool sign at the front of the stone market, it means "stone" and about 20 feet or so in front of it is the actual cut out. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
The peanut sugar stuff that they shaved to put in our ice cream burrito thingy, the thing on top is what they used to shave, they just move it back and forth. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Our ice cream burrito things, I got chocolate ice cream and mint ice cream. I was glad that I tried it once but do not think that I will try it again. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
The cast of the aborigine show bowing at the end of one of their dances. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Natalie and Brooke looking through the stones trying to decide which ones they wanted. They were really slow and I got through quickly choosing which ones that I wanted. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
The guy working on one of my necklaces. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)A random thing that was at the stone market, I thought that it was pretty cool but didn't think that it was that impressive, especially...... (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
....to be charged this price for it. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)I thought that this was really pretty. it is made of stone (obviosly), Brooke bought it for her mom. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)

This was at the entrance to the stone market, I thought that it was really pretty (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Here is the complete row of them, Stephanie mentioned that if someone wants a blessing or something they will come to these and spin them all a certain way or something like that. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
This and the next picture were on the pillars on either side of the stage where they did the aborigine show, I thought that they were very interesting. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)

One of the girls and guys during a dance at the aborigine show. (Tuesday, August 19, 2008)
Some more of the water show from Carpe Lake. (Monday, August 18, 2008)

Another picture of Brooke and I (who knows it might even be the same picture :D) (Monday, August 18, 2008)

Brooke blowing me a kiss while we were waiting for the 2nd show to start at Carpe Lake. (Monday, August 18, 2008)
Natalie and Brooke waiting for the 2nd show to start at Carpe Lake. (Monday, August 18, 2008)
This is the fruit stand where we buy all of our fruit, there is actually one right across the street on the opposite corner but Yuling has told us to go to this one. They are really nice to us there and often give us free fruit. (Wednesday, August 20, 2008)
Ok, so I don't remember when I took this picture but I just thought that it was funny that they are bugles and they say an American snack.

Me eating my first fried chicken in Taiwan. It was really yummy, except that I felt bad because I thought that I had turned off the flash and I hadn't so I surprised Bob when I took this picture. (Monday, August 18, 2008)

Brooke with her yummy ice cream, that is before it fell on her :D (Monday, August 18, 2008)
Me devouring my ice cream. (Monday, August 18, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment