About Me

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Blogs

(yeah I know that there is a correct term for it, but I can't think of what it is)
So I am a big fan of photos and love looking at the amazing things that people can do with their photos and the amazing pictures that they take. Several months ago my brother sent out a link for this one photo blog, I started looking at his past posts and I was hooked, I never make comments but I am as faithful as the next subscriber. I also have several other random blogs that I read, yesterday in one of the blogs that I read the girl posted the blog of the person who took their engagement photos, I think that I have found my current photographer, if she keeps it up (and her amazing pricing) I do believe that I have found my wedding photographer when the time comes, so.... bringing attention to the wonderfulness of photo blogs and my favorites in particular.

Kelli Nicole Photography (ok so I had to have it go to the one on Gerbera daisies as that is my favorite flower)

The Big Picture (I wish that he would post more than the two times a week, but sadly he doesn't so I devour the pictures whenever they come out)

Anyone have favorite photo blogs that they read/look at?

1 comment:

  1. I read the Big Picture also. I used to follow a number of photo blogs. I found that they all had their style and after a while, I felt like I was looking at the same pictures. Other than the Big Picture, I don't read any photo blogs right now.

    ReplyDelete