About Me

Monday, August 25, 2008

Garbage Collecting

So I am not sure if I ever mentioned how they collect garbage here. Rather than you putting your garbage on the curb like we do at home, the garbage truck drives through town playing a song (the first time I heard it I thought that it was an ice cream truck) and people go running out with their garbage. One of the terrible things about this idea: well actually two, the first one being that half of the time I still think that it is an ice cream truck and get excited and two you can hear the stupid song for like 30 minutes before they even pass your house and then forever and a day after they pass it. Anyway, today we are learning about garbageman and I found this movie, thought that I would share it so you can see what I experience.
Garbage Truck Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment