About Me

Friday, August 29, 2008

Pizza, Flowers, and a Necklace= PARTY!

Not very many pictures tonight, but with this post it brings me to being even with what day we are in the month. I cannot believe that we are almost done with August, where has the time gone?
The sweet Chinese Dominoes Pizza boxes.

So even though you can't tell, the one on the left is Hawaiian (only the best kind of pizza :D) and the one on the right is pepperoni (or American as Yuling called it). Oh also note that for my Hawaiian I could have had shrimp added to it, that was the first picture that I saw, with shrimp and I was like "no, no, no" but then the next picture was without shrimp and I was relieved.
My pretty paper flower bouquet that I made at the end of class with the extra paper that I had cut up.... "Look, Mommy what I did!!"...will you put it up on the refrigerator?

The actual bouquet of flowers that Yuling let me keep when I was done with my class. Does anyone have idea what the kind of flowers are besides the roses?
Here is my pretty necklace that my mommy made for me, it sold in class today for $27NT.... don't worry I didn't actually let them keep it for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment