About Me

Saturday, February 28, 2009

28th


I can't believe that we are already to the last day of February, where has the month gone? It went so very quickly! But I believe that I loved every minute of it, I was able to do many things with my family, make new friends, and strengthen the relationships that I have with old friends. All in all it was a wonderful month, I will be kind of sad to see it pass but excited to welcome the new month of March.
What did you enjoy about February? What are you looking forward to in March? I can't wait to experience my new adventures and I am excited that I will be starting my new class "Weight Management" on Monday! I also just found some information about a Internship Showcase here at BYU, it looks really exciting/interesting and I think that I might enter it!
Good-Bye February, it has been a good one! WELCOME MARCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment