About Me

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twilight...


That's right, I finally went and saw it last night with my friend Leah at the dollar theater (even better though--it was Tuesday night and so it was only $.75 but then I only had two quarters so Leah paid for the third :D). I have never read the books even though people have been telling me for a long time that I should because they are something like I would normally read I guess.
Considering that I have never read the books I thought that it was well done- there were some parts though where the acting seemed to be stretched a little..I liked it and had a good time, and I laughed a bunch- it was particularly funny to Leah and I that behind us there were two guys watching and to the right of us there were two other guys watching it also (no girls with them). I would definitely recommend this as a movie to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment