About Me

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Biker Chick Strength

Last night we went to the bread store, stuff store, and grocery store--we hadn't been since Monday (that's a big thing when generally we go every day or every other day), so we had a few things to pick-up. Andrea was walking and I had ridden up on the bike, she had her backpack but I felt bad and didn't want her to have to carry most of the stuff so I rigged up my bike when the basket super full, and two very full bags on each handlebar...it was pretty impressive, if only we had the camera to take a picture of it :(. But I did take a picture of everything that I carried on the bike (so that you can still be impressed with me :D)


1 comment:

  1. i'm just curious. do you guys have the same bikes as you did the first time you went?? i really hope yuling got some new ones. : )

    ReplyDelete