About Me

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Super Girl

I was looking up a movie clip to show on youtube yesterday for my afternoon class when this movie was suggested, it looked interesting so I decided to watch it. Though it makes me laugh a little I really like the dance moves and the beat.



and for those who are interested you can go here to get the English translation (if you are looking for a laugh definitely go there :D)

*Update: Today (Saturday) Andrea and I went to a big department store and we were in the electronics department when I all of a sudden hear the opening chords to this song and I look over and it's playing on the TV--they then played several other music videos of this group but I just thought that it was funny that I had just discovered the song this morning and then it's playing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment