About Me

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Lights Are Falling!



They are all about lights here and how you need to have lots of them or the kids will strain their eyes while you are tutoring them (*Yuling brought us two additional lamps to have in the kitchen when we are tutoring). So Yuling gave us a box of bulbs to replace the dead ones (I have two dead in my room, Andrea one in hers and one in the kitchen), I figured that last night as my room was already in a mess that it was as good of a time as any to change the lights.
We tried my room first, changed them both and nothing happened, except of course that when I was trying to take the metal cover off it slipped and whacked me on the head :( and then we tried Andrea's room and it worked perfectly fine (pooh!). We haven't tried the kitchen yet, but Yuling did give us these Condensers or something to try replacing and see if that is the problem...we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment