About Me

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm A Dork


Have you ever had one of those moments where you think to yourself "I'm a dork," but then you say "but you do what you got to do?" Well I had one of those yesterday morning as I found myself using a hair dryer to dry my underwear. Thursday morning I discovered as I took my last clean pair of underwear out of the drawer that I should probably do laundry, but I didn't end up getting to it till nearly 8 o'clock that night. Andrea and I went out shopping and I came home and hung it up at around 10pm. As it is very humid and rainy here it takes our clothes several days to dry, so yesterday morning when I woke up my underwear was far from dry. So yes I'm a dork but I wasn't going to go to class wearing wet underwear (talk about cold and awkward!)

No comments:

Post a Comment