About Me

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Name

I changed the name of my blog sometime this morning or last night, can't remember quite when :D It has been "From My Heart To Yours" for who knows how long and I was ready for something new. I started with "B...Crazy" but then I decided that though I am that fairly often that wasn't quite what I was looking for. Then sometime while I was talking with my Mom it came to me, I was trying to think of something creative that had to do with life, because you know that it was this blog is about: my life, but then I realized, it's not just any life- it's MY LIFE! So I came up with "Life With a Twist of Beth" I like it, it's a little different, but totally me :D Just think, instead of the "twist of lime" the "twist of Beth," and instead of sour, sweet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment